Life is about everything ... ♪ Li-Chan うさぎ ツ

爱天,爱雨,和彩虹 。。我是莉芳 ♥

Blessing





Blessing to him
Wishing him all the best in his exam.
Didn't ask much,just ask that he will do his best in his exam.
Not hard,but smart...
Didn't ask for the best mark,but ask for the best brain.
Amen :)


While myself,just taken my lunch.
And,im proudly suprise! Send my pi-pi letter to Wendy an hour ago.
And guess what,she called me a minute ago!!
saw the 03-xxxx xxxx number i was so stunt..
she asking me if could go for interview next tuesday!
somemore,she can negotiate the time for me.
she put me on 6.30pm!!
omg ... i was so so so so happy !
in that applicant,i put the salary very high for the
Finance Exe post ... ofcos,beside i put neg. laar ...
so she ask if the salary could be neg.
( CONFIRM CAN LAAR )
wakkaakka .... but if i put so high,i stil can be drawn in
to interview,i was super lucky!!
cos i got the 50% change to get
the job as long as i could enter the interview hall!

she's asking for the notice of resignation
seems like she's urgently need ppl or what
told her 1 month if i'm hired
(if hired,mean im leaving CT in... July? Aug start here? wht bout my trip to kl!!??)
well....hope the working enviroment is nicer !
god ~~~~ bless me for this!
i want a better working enviroment!!
god ~~ i want INTERNET in the new company!!
god ~~ i want less stress there .....!!!

God : banyak permintaan ni budak.bagi kosong baru tau

arrgh .. god ~~~~ help !!!


if the working hours was really 10am-7pm
plus Sat NO NEED WORK,
give me back the very same sal i also will run ...
cos ... SUPPAA COOL Working Hours neeeh!!
10am baru work . i could run to bank if i want , i could run to
Pos office , i could do anything i want within 8am-10am
regarding government things ....... BEST GILA !!
umph...do u think i could negotiate about the working hours nia?
hm hm .. on my list for that ..
muahahahahaa ....
but .. do i nid to pay parking fees ? erm ...
those later then talk . nw , ready the mood for the INTERVIEW SESSION !!
woohoo !!!! ~~~~~~~~~~



*Qi ER*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fb-Ying