Life is about everything ... ♪ Li-Chan うさぎ ツ

爱天,爱雨,和彩虹 。。我是莉芳 ♥

Corset ♥

Yea !!! im so happy ..
i found a new website selling si beh nice outfit!
but....have some costume not fit me...
so i pick this one . A N* corset with skirt for the very special day
so lucky it was in stock , no need pre-order !
i wonder if he likes my outfit i've ordered?
hm~anyway,she's telling me she's gonna send the parcel to me
by today 2pm.
estimate could reach by next week or earlier!
omg!! so happy !~~
can't wait ...
but costly...Damn costly!
rm83

I've started doing the preparations oredy!

running here n there to find the things ....

Last night used a lot of money for the bla bla bla **

( will upload photo's after the suprise day - then u can see how much preparation i did )

wink :)



*Qi-Er*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fb-Ying