Life is about everything ... ♪ Li-Chan うさぎ ツ

爱天,爱雨,和彩虹 。。我是莉芳 ♥

Sandy beach . So great :)


Peacefull Sandy beach with white bench.
My dream holiday escaped!
Ha ha ha ... i'm teribbly on holiday mood now!
lots of vacations & programme on the list

Tis sunday (20th) - Fishing trip
Next Sat (26th) - Guna's wedding at Sutera N 'clubs' night
Next Sun (27th) - Acc my mom n b's mom for breakfast n dinner
July (Sat) 3rd - Rest
July (Sun) 4th - Rest
July (Sat) 10th - B's bday
July (Thurs) 15th - Jimui b'day
Aug 21st (sat) - To KL

Yeaaah!so excited...fast fast come August!!
my next trip with my sweet dear..
so happy....!
wanna go for nice japanese buffet,wanna go for shopping,
& wanna go meet my nel nel & ah lok~~~
gonna bring at least rm1000 to kl ..
wanna change my closette..
need to get more shirts...tshirts...padini!!!
omg...im nuts!
megasalessssss thts where we are :p

wanna spend all the times enjoying with my sweet luvallaby
his birthday was around the corner..opps..
nid to get my butts off for the preparation!
materialsss............ya im finding..
thinking about everything since last month already..
well.u knw me ... crazy ='=

( nvr actually do for a guy , so quite nervous n shy shy )
* wonder if he's reading my bloggie anyway :p *

*Qi Er*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fb-Ying