Life is about everything ... ♪ Li-Chan うさぎ ツ

爱天,爱雨,和彩虹 。。我是莉芳 ♥

Im back ! ♪


♪ a pic when enjoying in Rasa Ria Resort Pool :)

Hei everyone!
Im back !
Haahaaa...it's been sooo long time i didn't upload anything on my blogs!
Was SUPER-busy with a lots of trips lately!
Jt back from Taiwan anyway ~
Phew.......... plus the house line using Digi Broadband was super LAG !!
No patient to wait :(

Things was so perfect lately.

♪ I've FIRE my boss ! Gonna jobless after November !

♪ My ACCA gonna start soon in December !

♪ Im aiming for a low income now,as long as relax n time flexible .awaiting Yen there...or tuition? it'll be allright!

♪ I have the thought of entering school be a language teacher :)

♪ I'm trying to cook everyday for my baby now . Awww ... i SUPER love cooking :D

♪ My new FB profile have added hybernatingheaven blog in there.So to all new visitors,a wery BiG WELCOME !!

♪ FYI, the new FB profile will only add people who are my TRUE friends .. as my old FB profile a lot of kepoh people there ... I hate gossips ! Life is mine anyway ~~~ !!

♪ Uncle suddenly told me that he's gonna pay my TM bill start this month! YEA !!

♪ Nom Nom ........ im dieting all the while when in Taiwan :)

♪ Ah yea , Sabah is having holiday this Saturday in replace for TYT 16 Sept . So guess what , I've found a new spot for Fishing !! We're heading to Membakut for Weekend Escape again !! wakakakakak ... crazy !


P/S : im now a cook for my luvly baby
i forgot to snap the pictures of my Sandwich today!
1st time making super nice Sandwich Meal for a guy .. Awww :S
Stay Tune! Gonna upload pictures here soon!

* Qi Er *

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fb-Ying