Life is about everything ... ♪ Li-Chan うさぎ ツ

爱天,爱雨,和彩虹 。。我是莉芳 ♥

1st Fishing ♪

Membakut Fishing Trip 02.10.2010




A pic taken by my Hp Satio . Nice View !

Wake up around 10am to prepare foods for our journey =D
Arrive on the above place around an hour plus ride from Putatan :)

Bro doing the fish stuff =D


Us :)




Taken by my tikus.. haahaahaa! so ugly :(


♪ ~~~ ♪

Here are some proud snaps of my food :p (i lovvveeesss PICNIC!!)



* some hotdogs & crab balls *




fry chicken wings *proud* ;) Winks!



Kue tiaw for them =D


Tis is for myself !!
I LOVE PEANUTS !!!!


And also ...
this is from Taiwan !!!
CrunChips !!! Supa NICE !!





Hahaaahaa~~
Enjoying our picnic n fishing day :)
End up with Zero catched


Went home around 4.30pm as it was about to rain
Reach 6pm
Tired MAX ~~ !!!
but i did cook for the boys that nite too :)

* Qi Er *

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fb-Ying