Life is about everything ... ♪ Li-Chan うさぎ ツ

爱天,爱雨,和彩虹 。。我是莉芳 ♥

Celebration For My New Chapter of Life

Small celebration at Uppi with my Tikus!
suppose is celebrate on Wed night 06.10.2010
but both of us was exhausted after cooking..
last night suppose to be gathering with his frens
but none of them come,so... he belate celebrate with me


Celebrate about what ?
Well ..... on 06.10.2010 my deal with Yen was successfull!
Everything was under our predictment
Was unable to review here.. haha P & C at the moment =)
It's a good news anyway ;)




* Carrot Milk & Orange Smoothie *



* 2nd Salad - taken 1st at Funky Town *




* ops - hotdog ! sorry for the poor pic *



* Quail bird . High cholestrol . Im not allowed to eat =(





* photo of the day *

27.10.2010

(1st day entering wonderland)

A new beginning & chapter of my life
OFcos, i hope it's not nightmare but wonderland for me

I can't wait for it *PEACE*


* Qi Er *

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fb-Ying