Life is about everything ... ♪ Li-Chan うさぎ ツ

爱天,爱雨,和彩虹 。。我是莉芳 ♥

HK trip ! Euuuuu :(

Hey,its been almost 2 month n im quite missing from space lately!!

Quite busy with trip! Just back from Hong Kong lately !

SUPER don't like HK ! wth ..... ppl there was sooooooo rude!

All the plates,spoon,fork,etc was like flying-utensils.All could be heard

from the restaurant (High-class 1 ok) was BILING BALANG TILING TALANG!

Oh god......................

and HK ppl especially in the area of Temple Street was EXTREMELY

HAM SAP!!!!! on the 2nd day in HK,i was wearing a dress with a bit V neck

during my morning shopping...it was a bit raining that day,and i was quite tired

walking with my mom and also my auntiesss so i take a sit outside Guardian

(which they name it Mannings) . There's an 40 middle man passing by and

he directly come to stand in front of me while i was busy reading the maps!

So i was quite shock that someone was standing Exactly in front of me,and i look up

(while my mother was standing beside me looking at the same man as well)

To my suprise,he was looking at my "Long Kang" (my V boobs) !!!

OMG............i was stunt for tht moment n he quickly move away after he notice i

was looking at him .

F**king shit! I looked at my mom n she say "what a shit place is this,luckily u

notice that ham sap man,if not i could have yell the hell out him" ...

The whole day i was holding the map on my chest and shop like that!

( MY V wasn't that DEEP n BIG ok....and i really don't know why that old man

like never see boobs! omg ............ there's a lot of AH MOI even bigger lorrrrrrrrrr!! )


Euuuuuuu. never gonna go HK again!

but anyway,i enjoyed the food there even service was quite bad.

The food there was quite a lot,especially the Rice ... it was like "tambah nasi" ..

Macam Bukit itu nasi (Rice high Like mountain)

n it only charges us for RM8 ( the food was yummy as well )

If in Sabah, one plate of Kue tiaw goreng already rm6 (not delicious+lesser)


I didn't get to snap much pictures in HK . due to the super-old culture and

super rude peoples,i wasn't in the mood to snap even :(

The buildings were so old as well ....

I did went to Causeway Bay to shopping, but i still prefer Taiwan shopping.

Taiwan ppl was nicer,place was more comfortable....


Say hello to Taiwan again Next year !!!!!!

Planning to go again with my Fiance family =)


* Qi Er *

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fb-Ying