Life is about everything ... ♪ Li-Chan うさぎ ツ

爱天,爱雨,和彩虹 。。我是莉芳 ♥

" Oh ........... " and he smile


i still got time to post his cute face on my blog..
he is freaking cute when he act cute :)


Was having a huge fight with him yesterday...
feel heart sour sees him freaking shaking teribbly cos afraid of losing me..
should appreciate him more.
eventhou sometimes his words really hurt me.
but i guess...see things more widely,i will felt better...

ok serious topic.
im so doom!!
stupidly spit out my saturday things last night.
teribbly sleepy last night and was chit chating with him on bed..
then doopssss "i must pass my report before 10th or else,i can't take my leave"
then stunt!
oh shit . he look at me weirdly and say "on leave?"
" Oh ........... " and he smile ...
sei lor .. he knows im preparing on saturday morning already!

haiyoooo liliy !!!
this is what gonna happen if talking when too tired and sleepy mode.
got to zip my mouth hardly next time n sleep when im sleepy

well .. next saturday is the day ..
im still planning on it ...
now busying for the lunch problem.
as he finish work on 1pm .
many lunch starts on 11am - 2pm ....
hm..lets see how it goes for that day .
im still thinking over it

*tonight might need to discuss wit some1 over the sat issue*
erm...celebration will be earlier with his bro on Friday anyway


*Qi - Er*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fb-Ying