Life is about everything ... ♪ Li-Chan うさぎ ツ

爱天,爱雨,和彩虹 。。我是莉芳 ♥

rm15k.. what the ....

i always believe that god didn't gave me the good ones now,
that he is preparing a better one for me.
i was a little dissappointed for being fooled last night..
a man called for tuition classes for his 3 sons.
and offered me more than 1k job .
i was happy ofcos,that i got a 1k part time night classes
and somehow its only 3x a week.
well ..... waited him so long since 8.30pm last night.
until midnight that he unable to show off his F**king face
fool me till i was so low mood ....
feel like cursing him anyway
but it's ok ... i trust that god sees it.
wheiter is im being fooled over n over again,or he's really damn busy last night.
today christy msn me,telling me she was a bit unhappy that she
pushed her job cos wanna help me out ... i agreed to pay her for rm240 anyway..
but the man turn me down . so im unable to pay her already ...
so she felt unhappy for it ...
don't wanna lose her this friend,so i help her out by giving her
another tuition kids.... hope tht's help ....
meanwhile...
today daddy called up.
and to my suprise ....
he said he giv me rm15k for my myvi baby.
omg.... i though i was dreaming ....
* god's doing something on me ...! *
thank god .... i sudenly felt joy!
i didn't get money for the classes...i missed out the rm1k
in return,i get rm15k! omg ......
told my bb over it , he felt happy as well ...
and sudenly felt his burden i could help him carry half ..
knew he unable to cover up ....
luv u bb :)
*Qi-Er*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fb-Ying